The questions, answers, and explanations in the HRCP online practice exams are copyrighted and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without the prior written consent of HRCP. Access to these practice exams is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Your use of the HRCP online practice exams signifies your acknowledgment of and agreement to these terms.Practice Exam Instructions
- Click on "Begin" or "Resume" to take the desired practice exam.
- You can mark questions for review and return to them later.
- You can strike out answer choices you have eliminated by clicking on the Ø symbol next to a specific option.
- All questions must be answered before you can score your exam.
- A clock in the top right corner of the test window shows the amount of time that has elapsed.
- You may exit an exam at any time and continue later by clicking "Resume." Your answers are saved as you go.
- To review your test results, click on the "Test Results" tab and select the test you would like to review.
Each practice exam may be taken as many times as you would like, but only once every 24 hours.
Access to the HRCP Practice Exams is granted for 24 months from the date of purchase. If access beyond 24 months is needed, please contact HRCP for additional access.