Approximate time to complete: 15 minutes
Successful completion of this course is one of the requirements toward earning the following badge(s):
• Employee Compensation
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- explain the factors that most influence the wage-level decision
- list and describe the various types of compensation surveys
- explain the conditions necessary for do-it-yourself wage surveys to be successful
- calculate the mean and median from a set of compensation survey data
- explain the difference between a weighted average and an unweighted average
- explain how compensation survey data can be aged
This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions. Successful completion of this course requires passing all assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to Micro HR courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
This course has been pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for recertification and may qualify as professional development credits for other professional certifications, when completed in conjunction with the following course(s):
· Total Rewards: Financial and Non-financial
· Economic Factors Affecting Compensation
Recertification Credits/PDC’s: 1.0 (once all three courses are completed)
These recertification credits are provided by HRrecert.
The Micro HR courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the Micro HR courses is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better