Approximate time to complete: 90 minutes
Successful completion of this course is one of the requirements toward earning the following badge(s):
• Risk Management
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- list the characteristics of an effective employee assistance program
- describe the types of programs typically offered in an employee wellness program
- explain the restrictions Title VII places on fetal protection policies
- describe the legal status of applicant and employee drug testing
- list the warning signs of substance abuse
- describe OSHA’s blood borne pathogen standard
- define no-adverse-effect level and toxicity threshold
- describe coping strategies for managing stress
- describe NIOSH’s recommendations to employers regarding tobacco
This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions. Successful completion of this course requires passing all assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to Micro HR courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
This course has been pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for recertification and may qualify as professional development credits for other professional certifications, when completed in conjunction with the following course(s):
· Risk Management
Recertification Credits/PDC’s: 1.5 (once both courses are completed)
These recertification credits are provided by HRrecert.
The Micro HR courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the Micro HR courses is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better