Approximate time to complete: 45 minutes
Successful completion of this course is one of the requirements toward earning the following badge(s):
• Organizational Theory & Design
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- define the change agent role
- explain developmental change, transitional change, and transformational change
- describe the models for change created by Kurt Lewin, Gene Dalton, and John Kotter
- list and explain four methods for overcoming resistance to change
- explain the action research model
- list and explain Peter Senge’s five disciplines for developing an organization’s learning capabilities and the five building blocks for creating a learning organization
This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions. Successful completion of this course requires passing all assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to Micro HR courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
This course has been pre-approved by HRCI and SHRM for recertification and may qualify as professional development credits for other professional certifications, when completed in conjunction with the following course(s):
· Organizational Development Intervention
Recertification Credits/PDC’s: 1.5 (once both courses are completed)
These recertification credits are provided by HRrecert.
The Micro HR courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the Micro HR courses is for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better